Friday, June 10, 2022

Ramblings of The Jurist

An informational Blog by LB Bork
For the Discerning Soul


When I realized the so-called "Truth Movement" was cluttered with mis and disinformation back in the 90s, I stopped listening to others and did my own research. I discovered a remedy for the ills faced by Americans.

Thinking people would jump on board and want to work together and correct the wrong and live free, I then formed the People's Awareness Coalition (PAC) and authored the book The Red Amendment that exposes the fraudulent nature of the Constitution that was "reconstructed" and perverted in 1868.

That said, I really don't follow anyone. What I profess comes from my observations of what is... That is, what is said by those who rule us and the documentation to do so. Evil goes beyond what most people understand.

Simply, you cannot really trust anyone. There are too many Operatives and Opportunists in the world, which has accelerated the problems. Sadly – to their detriment – people haven't figured that out. They must have their leaders and be entertained... mainly because most people are gullible and weak.

With that, IN GOD WE TRUST found on American currency comes from people being natural sinners... their primary sin : being lazy. Accordingly the evil, greedy types being egoists play on such downfalls to amass their wealth with a "might makes right" game plan. Ergo, the stealthy motto : IN GOD WE TRUST.

In that, we see that a justice of the Supreme Court said it best...

"The chief enemies of republican freedom are mental sloth, conformity, bigotry, superstition, credulity, monopoly in the market of ideas, and utter benighted ignorance." —Chief Justice Black, circa 1967

There you have it in a nutshell. Government under the Constitution (as written) is to Serve and Rule evil people. And like I have related... If you don't know law, you don't know diddly squat. Thus, the purpose of this blog is to provide insights to PROPER education in law. Please enjoy its cutting edge contents!

It's way past time to bring brave, discerning Americans home.

Understand, I work for no man. I follow no man...
Be it known, I interact with constitutional legal entities in bondage...
and more importantly, men and women who choose freedom.

—LB Bork - The Jurist

No comments:

Post a Comment