Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Sharing Is Caring

In Recent Past
Once upon a time I was on Social Media. First there was Godlike Productions, then sometime later there was Facebook... thereafter came Twitter. People's Awareness Coalition also had a channel on YouTube. Then one day, little by little, LB Bork was found out to be a trouble maker... kind of like the Chosen Ones who chose themselves think of their redeemer. Can you believe it?

The Godlike Productions incident took place sometime ago. Back in the early 2000's. They blocked my account. Reason: for being a shill. To this day it is not known who I was shilling for. Perhaps God. The fact of the matter is, me thinks that I was educating the me gods on the forum a bit too much for the bigger me gods who are gatekeepers for the world system. That is no doubt accurate. The controllers of the secular trinity (see my post God Pimps) can't have that, now, can they. It's too bad, within a few months I was in the top 100 people on the forum. There are tens of thousands of members there. To this day there still are. A slew of me god "persons" in a godlike production discussing their extended slave future reality as me gods. It is not like, but extremely real.

Then sometime later – in and around 2012 – came Facebook. And you are correct. My stay there was short... Soon after my account went POOF! There was no explanation. Almost immediately I came back under another account however they were perfecting shadow banning and other disturbing practices. There was no where the numbers of people that I was reaching with the first account. They let me stay for a bit of time. How nice of them. And just like the other account it too one day went POOF! No free speech. No more educating people. Just a strong message that social media is guarded and a joke.

Then there is Twitter. PAC had five accounts... within a year... POOF! POOF! POOF! POOF! POOF! They all disappeared. No explanation. Perhaps you are aware of the mess going on with Twitter. Elon Musk, who is a better, smarter me god, may be fixing the problem. I truly cannot wait for that to come about. Just a sample of the feudal future that will be run by better, smarter me gods with the lessor me gods as their serfs who will own nothing and be happy.

Story is, THEY do not want people to know law. Few have picked up on it. Oh, and the PAC YouTube channel. They deleted all our content some years back. To date, we still have not put anything back up, view channel. Evil liberals.

Now For The Good Part
Yes, Good... When I was on Facebook and Twitter I created over a thousand meme images. There was one I did on Jay Rockefeller that was shared over 8000 times in less than 2 weeks (see link below). Some of them perhaps a bit esoteric for most people; but understand they are of purpose to plant seeds... make people think. Some amount of them are based in sarcasm. In frankness, when you are aware with what is going on with the world, levity is the only way to maintain one's sanity most days. It is amazing things are not worse for people with what they have pulled the past 5 years or so... Not to mention 911.

I have posted some of them so you can view them and hopefully share with friends, family, and groups. There are PAC Alliance supporters that have been posting them from time to time without issue. From reports, they are getting more popular now that people are fed-up... Plus they might make more sense now that people in mass are waking up to the actions by these clowns.

So if you care, please share, widely. Pay Freedom Forward.

PAC Warriors need to get busy sooner than later. Things are amping up.

The Jay Rockefeller meme... It should make you laugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment